GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a regulation of the European Union that applies from 25 May 2018. The new regulation replaces the PUL (Personuppgiftslagen/Swedish Personal Data Act). Below you can read more about how we process personal information, cookies, security and more.
Your personal information is used to answer any questions you might have and to communicate with you. We also use the information whenever we need to contact you regarding orders, or to send you offers or other important information. We never disclose your information to a third parties.
Sometimes we send out newsletters, updates or information that we think that you are interested in. You can always unsubscribe from our e-mails by clicking “avprenumerera/unsubscribe” link at the end of each e-mail.
Google Analytics allows us to get a picture of how visitors use our web site. We can for example we can see wich pages are visited the most frequently, what kinds of devices our visitors use and which type of browser they use. This allows us to customise our web to suit our visitors. We can also use this information for troubleshooting. This information cannot be traced to a specific individual person.
places cookies on your computer so that Google can display ads you that you might be interested in, based on the web pages you have visited. The information cannot be traced back to an individual person.
Google AdWords lets us see, via code, which links lead to clicks. The information cannot be traced back to an individual person.
places cookies on your computer so that Google can display ads to you that you might be interested in, based on the web pages you have visited. The information cannot be traced back to an individual person.
Read more about how Google uses different types of cookies
Read more about how Google Analytics uses collected data
– Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, organisation number/personal ID number.
– Communication between you and TiksPac.
We store your information as long as we have an ongoing cooperation with you. You have the right to terminate your cooperation with us at any time. We will then delete all your personal data.
You have the right to decline receiving marketing material from TiksPac. Follow these instructions to do so:
– Follow the instructions to unsubscribe in our newsletter.
– Contact us at email@example.com
– Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy of the personal information we have stored about you.
– We have high security for protecting your information on computers and on the internet.
– We use anti-viral software, encrypted wireless networks and updated software on our computers.
– We back up our information every 24 hours.
– Our web site is encrypted through SSL certificates.
Whenever we change anything in our terms and conditions, we update the information contained on this web site. This information was last updated on 6 October 2020.
If you have questions about the information herein, please contact us at email@example.com